I’m behind on my mortgage, can you help me get caught up?

Unfortunately the SSVF program cannot pay for mortgage payments, but we are happy to evaluate your for other programs that the VIC has which may be able to assist you. Please call our Emergency Housing Program at (505) 296-0800, extension 108.

We also encourage you to contact your lender and communicate with them directly since many have special payment plans during these difficult times. You can also try contacting the New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority at (505) 843-6880, who have several housing programs and resources that might be able to assist you.

Category: SSVF FAQs