I was passing through Albuquerque and my car broke down, can you help pay to get it fixed?

No, the SSVF program cannot help pay to get your vehicle fixed. You can try contacting the Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, or St. Vincent De Paul to see if they have any funding.

Category: SSVF FAQs