I only need help paying my utilities, can you help me with that?

If you have a disconnect notice, the SSVF program can assist you since you must maintain utilities in order to remain stably housed with a legally executed lease in the state of New Mexico.

If you have a delinquent notice, try contacting the utility provider and see if they will work with you on a payment plan. You can also try contacting other service organizations such as St. Vincent De Paul, the American Legion, Catholic Charities, or the Salvation Army who may have funding to assist you.

Category: SSVF FAQs