I don’t have my DD214 or ID, can you help me get it?

We can absolutely help you get your DD214, birth certificate, VA ID, or other form of ID. Sometimes this is a quick process, but sometimes it is more lengthy. We will help you with the process even if you don’t qualify for or chose to participate in the Transitional Housing program.

Category: Transitional Housing FAQs