I don’t have a VA card or a DD214 or any state ID, can I still get services?

Yes. Our staff will help you get a DD214 replaced, and can direct you on where to go for enrollment at the VA hospital, if you’re not currently enrolled. We may be able to help verify your Veteran status to establish eligibility. You won’t be turned away for services!

Categories: Emergency Housing FAQs, SSVF FAQs, Transitional Housing FAQs