VIC Management are monitoring the situation with regards to COVID-19 (coronavirus) daily, looking at both national and local reports, and updates throughout the country to stay ahead of actions and activities to ensure each the safety of our Staff and Clients. We are asking clients if they feel ill, not to come in and stay in contact with their Case Manager. If you need assistance with emergency shelter, transitional housing, rental assistance, or food, please call us: 505-296-0800 or 505-265-0512.

Please continue to follow this page for updates. Located below are resources that may be helpful during this time. We will update this page as information becomes available.

New Mexico
The State of New Mexico has set up a hotline that people can call if they need help with child care, food, supplies, or have lost their income due to COVID19: 1-833-551-0518.

Health related questions should go to the NM Department of Health at: 1-855-600-3453.

Aging and Long Term Services is helping Seniors and disabled adults who cannot access groceries. Just call and leave a message and someone will return your call: 1-800-432-2080.

KRQE has compiled a list of schools statewide who are helping with student meals New Mexico School Meal Sites.

The Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) has resources and services they provide for Veterans and Families with regards to Coronavirus. More info at their website.